Do you provide a free initial consultation?
Yes. We provide a free initial consultation to see if we are willing to accept your case. Cases we do not accept we may refer to another law firm that will be willing to assist you.
Should I negotiate with an insurance adjuster before hiring an attorney?
No. Insurance adjusters are professionally trained to minimize the loss for the company they work for. You need a professional on your side. Call us today.
How much is my case worth?
No one over the phone can really tell you how much your case is worth. It depends on a whole set of factors. Generally, lawyers and the adjusters for the big companies evaluate a claim based on the liability, that is fault, and on damages. Liability is who and how much the company is at fault and how much you are at fault. The jury in court gets to compare the fault of the company and your fault.
Damages usually include compensation for:
• Medical expenses in the past and in the future
• Lost income in the past and in the future which is actually the loss of the ability to earn income
• Pain and suffering in the past and in the future
• Loss of the enjoyment of life in the past and in the future
• Scarring and disfigurement in the past and in the future
• Disability in the past and in the future
• Mental anguish in the past and in the future
• Loss of consortium: the loss of the companionship and affection of a spouse in the past and in the future.
Right after the accident I didn’t feel any pain and now my entire body hurts. Do I still have a claim?
Injuries you sustain in an accident are not always immediately noticeable. It is not too late to seek medical attention and legal counsel.
Can I afford to hire an attorney?
Yes. Our personal injury cases are on a contingency fee basis. That means that we do not require any payment until your case settles. The fee will be laid out in the initial contract you sign when we accept your case.